How To Password Protect A Document Word File
Documents can be especially valuable to someone darting through the document concerning the data of a company that should not be known to many people, so we have to provide security so that only certain people can read or edit document data that we have.
Ms Office is equipped features that can secure data file our documents so that the document we will be kept confidential. and here is a tutorial how this gives us a password on the document to be safe.
1. textile bouquetMS Wordnow.
2. preparePasswordyou wish to enter.
3. pada masuk file > Klik Info > Pilih Protect Document s> Encrypt with Password
4. and a new window will appear as shown below. you just enter the password to your liking. Eg “ABCD @ # $%”
5. From ClickSaveorOK
There is little difference in Ms Word 207 you could do it like the following tutorial
1. KlikOffice Button>> klikPrepare>>Encrypt Document
2. follow the next steps and press Ok or Save
Well that was a little tutorial Ms Office Hopefully benefit us all, greetings tutorial Ms Office Indonesia
- Cara Bekerja Cepat Dengan Ms Word
- 5 Menit - Cara Gampang Menciptakan Label Cover Cd Dengan Ms Word
- Cara Gampang Menciptakan Biografi Otomatis Di Ms Word
- Cara Gampang Menghapus Enter Pada Ms Word
- How To Convert Text To A Table Or A Table To Text Ms Wors
- How To Insert Or Draw A Table In Ms Word
- Belajar Ms Word 2010 Untuk Pemula
- Full Tutorial Microsoft Word 2010
- Cara Password Protect Dan Encrypt Office 2013 Dokumen